Assessment and Referral Process


When a family is seeking information to make arrangements for long term care for an elderly relative, they will need to contact the  Fraser Health Authority’s Home Health Service Line.

An Intake Worker will provide information, determine eligibility and conduct an assessment at a pre-arranged time.