Volunteers at the Foyer Maillard enhance our programs and contribute in amazing ways to our residents’ quality of life. Please complete an application form if you are interested in joining our team.
- Volunteering connects you to others.
- Volunteering increases your social and relationship skills.
- Volunteering helps counteract the effects of stress, anger, depression and anxiety.
- Volunteering provides a sense of purpose.
- Volunteering helps you stay physically healthy. Studies have found that those who volunteer have a lower mortality rate than those who do not.
- Volunteering can advance your career. Volunteering gives you the opportunity to practice important skills used in the workplace, such as teamwork, communication, problem solving, project planning, task management, and organization.
- Volunteering brings fun and fulfillment to your life